Create the connected APP
In addition to the API user the BSM also needs a Connected App to call the APIs of your Salesforce org.
- Go to Setup - Apps - App Manager.
- Click "New Connected APP" in the top right corner.
- Define a name for the app e.g. "AEB Business Service Management".
- Add an email address as contact.
- Tick the box Enable oAuth settings
- Define the callback URL as follows: https://login.salesforce.com/service/oauth2/callback (for Sandbox-Systems https://test.salesforce.com/service/oauth2/callback)
- In the list of available oAuth scopes, select the entry named "FullAccess(full)" from and add it to the "Selected oAuth Scopes".
- Click the Save button
- Click the Manage button and then on Edit policies.
- Set permitted users to "All users may self-authorize".
- Set "IP Relaxation" to "Relax IP Restrictions".
- Click the Save button.
What AEB needs from you: AEB needs the Consumer-Secret and the Consumer-Key from the Connected APP to connect the solution. You can find those information over Setup->App-Manager choose the connected APP und click on "view". Then click on "Manage consumer details". There you will find the key and the secret.
Updated 2 months ago